COVID-19 Information For Our Customers
Since the mandatory stay at home order due to COVID-19, most people are staying home and using their appliances for day to day meals. Due to this increase in usage, a lot of them are breaking down. Here at Phoenix Appliance Pro’s, we understand how important your home appliances can be during these tough times and continue to make house call to ensure you have what you need to maintain a good level of comfort for you and your family. We have implemented new procedures to help keep our technicians and our clients safe during this crisis. Below are some of the actions we have taken:
1) Our customer service representatives are working from home due to Government guidance.
2) Our technicians have undergone safety training following CDC guidelines and were instructed to take the followingprecautions to provide the safest communication and service:
· use protective masks and gloves;
· maintain a distance of at least 6ft from our clients;
· clean and sanitize tools used after every repair.
3) In an attempt to stop the spread of the virus, we will only accept major credit cards. No cash payments at this time.
We are here to help, you can still use our online features and schedule an appointment using our contact form or call. We will provide you with all the extra information about our service. You can also learn more about troubleshooting common issues in our Blog.
We would like you to learn more about COVID-19 and self-protection. Please, visit the Arizona Department of Health Services and World Health Organization. We urge you to stay at home to get back to normal life as soon as possible.